Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Next Travel Destination

Hello world

Just thought I would let everyone know where my next travel destination will be. I wish I could tell you all I am headed to another exotic place, but I am headed back down to Salt Lake area. It seems that the pull to visit my cute nieces and nephews is stronger than exploring the mountains of South America, or wherever it happened to be that my adventures would take me.
Henri
Harriett
Cameron, Sam, Alina, Craighton

I am flying in the 31st least that is what is planned) and I am not due back to work until the 13th of Sept. I am not sure if I am going to stay there the whole time, or take a side trip to visit some other people. Maybe if everyone who would like a visit could let me know, that way I could put them all in a hat and draw out a name (it seems the only fair way really) and see where it takes me. I wish I had the time to visit everyone. I really could have the time if I could just convince my office that they do not need me, but should still pay me to travel around the world. I might have to look into that one.

2 comments:

Bess said...

Hey. Those neices and nephews are so cute. You must have some seriously hot sisters:)

Agnes said...

I think the genes go furthur than that! I think your mother must be hot!
Guess who? f