Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MOVING TO CALGARY

SO.. now that I have moved into my new apartment, and I have to
admit I absolutely love my new apartment. However, an opportunity
has come up for me to take a leave of absence for 6 months.
With that, I have decided to move to Calgary. I am not completely
sure where I am going to be working, and I do have a place to stay
to start with... this shall be an adventure for sure. I will admit
I am slightly nervous, but slowly getting a little bit excited.
So if anyone has any friends in Calgary, that need another friend,
do drop me a note as I am sort of going out there blindly (though
being led by a friend, thank you Aaron).
Life is all about taking risks and chances...so here I am, you
never know what opportunites are just around "the corner" or
in the case below.. around my shoulder.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

My family is actually from Alberta so of all the Provinces (sp?) your probably moving to the best. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well what you got to lose since you have the LOA..good for you. Good luck with your adventure.Hey,give me a shout when when pass thru YTO.

Lawrence