the right time but I had a great trip down to Utah to see family
Here are a few worthy mentions...
- having my flight into SLC cancelled because President Bush
had the air space closed
- My first real AJC Hug (highly recommend one)
- Sidewalk chalk drawing with my niece Harriett (she tells me I
am a much better drawer than her mom.. as you can see it is
- Spending so much time with family
- Watching my brother play a golf tournament
- Driving through the mountains alone
- "Spain" being in town - yummy
- Getting to play my own golf.. getting my golf bag carried by someone :)
- Beating that certain someone in golf
- Playing golf yet again up in the mountains... GPS golf carts rule
- Dinner with the "guys" and hot red shoes
- HEY DAVE Political debate
- Barely getting beat in bowling, and then winning at pool...not sure how
- Fresh Tomatoes from my sisters Garden
- Baby Ben falling asleep in my arms more than once
- Brian's First "going to church" experience
- My new love/hate relationship with the movie "The Notebook"
- Speed Scrabble
- Guess who sings this song (I think we were tied)
- Lots and lots of giggles...
Now that I am back here in Canada... do not forget about me!