Sunday, August 24, 2008

Presenting Mr and Mrs Adam McKim

Well at least here is a few of the wedding photos.
I will have them more organized and put on my facebook
or somewhere else at some point, but I know many of 
you have been requesting to see at least some of them.
So here you all go.
We have been given all the photos and I have been playing
around with some of them.  I am new to the IMac and I
am more familiar with Adobe Photoshop and I do not 
have it on this computer... SO my editing skills are not so
much skills as of yet.. Just having fun 
with them..
In no particular order...
































9 comments:

Nicole W. said...

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Beautiful! I could not be any happier for you!!!!!!


xoxoxoxoxox

Jenny May McKim said...

Thanks Nicole
I plan to put them on facebook soon..
Perhaps tomorrow with a nice album of
photos..
I am extremely happy.. I still feel like I have
not quite come down from everything and
realized I am actually MARRIED..
I was so happy to have my sisters home for
everything, but sad my brother could not make
it home from Korea, but understandable it sort
of is a LONG way.

Deborah said...

Ohh, you make such a beautiful bride! You two look like you were just meant for each other. I'm so happy for you - welcome to married life!!

Kellie said...

Congrats Jenny!! You look sooo beautiful! I'm so happy for you! All the best... Let me know when Baby McKim comes along!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos! Congrats on your wedding. May you have a beautiful marriage together!

Channynba said...

Congrats to you and Adam...You guys look so good. I am so happy for you. The photos are amazing, and the colors are brilliant.
You were definitly a beautiful bride, and I loved your wedding dress.

Janell said...

You are so so so gorgeous!!! I love all of these photos - what beautiful scenery - and that Bess is a hottie too - love your dress!!! Congrats to you both - I am so excited for you and your hubbie!

Roth Family said...

Jen, you look beautiful and happy. This is your long lost roommate April Roth. Your wedding was gorgeous from the pictures. send me your email and I'll email you.
Love,
April Roth

Jenny May McKim said...

Hey April
How exciting to see you found me on the blog
world. I always wonder how my girls were doing..

jennymay.harvey@gmail.com

Can't wait to hear from you..

JM