Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY CUTENESS

I knew today would be hard for me going up to the hospital to see the girls instead of going into their room to their little smiles..
I was right! I cried as soon as I saw them, and cried even harder after I saw the little cards in their little beds.
The NICU nurses are so wonderful and these little cards are just adorable. They are perfect!
Look at the cute little foot prints, and YES those are the twins real footprints!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers out there!




5 comments:

Karen Bing said...

what a great surprise from your little girls... such beautiful cards!!! Happy Mothers Day!

The Super Seven said...

What an awesome surprise!! Hope you were able to get lots of cuddles in with your girls, you'll have them home for many more Mother's Day. Hope that they get o come home soon......

Deborah said...

Happy belated mother's day! Those cards are too cute!

Channynba said...

I love the cards they made you...happy mothers day.

Heather said...

That is so cute!!