Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Tunes - 30 Seconds to Mars

Any "My So Called Life" fans out there?

I stumbled upon 30 Seconds to Mars four or five years ago... and I really loved their sound, and used a lot of their music to run to as it pumped me up and is fast paced..
The voice sounded familiar but it was not until I looked at one of their music videos that I realized who the lead singer is...
JARED LETO!!
Yes the beautiful eyes boy from "My So Called Life" with Claire Danes.

This is the acoustic version of their song "The Kill"

Their sound is not for everyone but I do not think there is a woman who could deny the beauty of those baby blues...

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

You're the second blog recently that mentioned my so called life. I loved that show! Love his voice!

Vanessa said...

i LOVE 30 seconds to mars AND i own my so called life... i love it too!!!