Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Update

So for any and all of you wondering how the little baby is 
doing.. According to the doctor today, much better than mom
is.  I am on a higher dose of diclectin, which might help me
throw up less, and sleep more.  I have not been sleeping well
and it is taking its toll on me.  I've lost 8 pounds since I got
pregnant, which I suppose is to be easily understood when 
most of what I am eating does not stay where it should.

However, she did tell me today that there is only one little
baby in there, so any hopes for twins is gone.
I won't have my ultrasound until 18 weeks, so we should 
know hopefully by Christmas what we are having.

She also put me on a regular schedule at work.  Right now I 
work rotation which has me all over the map for times.
Some weeks I work 8 am, some weeks 2 PM, other weeks like
next week, 6 pm.. So bascially every week is different.  So right
now, I am not to work past 5 pm in hopes that a regular 
schedule will help me sleep more and get me feeling better.

I'm still crossing my fingers it is only for the first trimester,
in which case I am 10 weeks and do not have a lot of this left.

HERE IS TO HOPING!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I hope that you start feeling better soon!! I was lucky not to get sick, but I'm having back issues now! Isn't pregnancy lovely!?!

Anonymous said...

good luck! A regular schedule should help a lot:)