Friday, October 10, 2008

Utah

So for all of you who might not already know, I am
down in Utah visiting my family. It has been an
interesting trip thus far seeing how I've been very
sick with this pregnancy. However, the pills are helping
quite a lot and as long as I get enough sleep (and by
enough sleep I mean like 12 hours a day) then I can
function.
I'm down in Springville now, so if anyone is around
drop me an email.. I no longer have my US cell phone
so just send me your number or email and we will
be in touch...

6 comments:

Roth Family said...

Jen-Yes my foot sucks. but oh well. We can still get together. Brendy lives in Midvale. JaNece lives in Herriman. We could coordinate something. Let me know.
801-426-0962
April

Bkay said...

I will be so angry if we don't get to see you! I know we can make it work...I have a minivan, all I have to do is load up all the girls and head to where you are...let me know! 801-968-4703

Roth Family said...

Jen, I don't have any plans for tonight. I need someone to drive me however. Call me 801-426-0962.
April

Anonymous said...

Oh bummer! I was totally just in springville Friday night and sat! If you head up toward UT... well I'll email you my number.

Deborah said...

Are you still here? If so and you have some free time, email me!

Janell said...

I think I am going to be one month too late ... it would have been so fun to see you!!!! But I have a feeling one of these times we will be in Springville at the same time, now that my parents are living there. So glad you are getting good sleep and able to function better!