Tuesday, September 30, 2008

IT HAS STARTED

I was being very hopeful that I would somehow inherit my
mothers type of pregnancy... IE really enjoyable with no
sickness or nausea.   Total disappointment...

It has happened this week..
I have been nauseous for the past 4 or so days just about 
the entire day except for the mornings I feel great.

Yesterday I threw up twice which was actually a welcomed
experience, even if one of them was in the grocery store.
Today though, it is just the nausea ALL DAY long.  I have 
decided I would rather throw up a few times a day and not
have the constant nausea all day long.

Hopefully it will pass as time goes on.

My husband is wonderful and very willing to do anything
he can to help me feel better, or provide me with relief 
from typical duties.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful
man in my life.

How long did your nausea last????

7 comments:

Roth Family said...

I was nausea/sick the whole 9 months with my son. I would take 1/2 a pill of unisom, b6, and drink ginger ale before I got out of bed. With my girls I was really throw up sick until about 20 weeks. The outcome is what makes this all worth while. Good luck!
April

Anonymous said...

I didn't not have it, but I know someone who used to keep a big gallon freezer type ziplock in her purse so when she did have to throw up if she wasn't in a convenient place she discreetly berried her head in her purse and threw the bag away at the first opportunity. Just a thought.... I'm sorry you're sick, good luck... Oh, and ginger tea is supposed to help!

Bkay said...

I am sort of sorry that you are not feeling well, however, I always welcomed some of those moments, for they were a very physical reminder of my little miracle! I was sick from 8-12 weeks with my son and with my girl I was sick the whole 9 months. I am so happy for you. Love, bkay

Deborah said...

Luckily, I haven't been sick, so I don't really have any advice for you. But I'm sure it will all pass and before you know it, you'll be feeling tons better!

Janell said...

sorry your are sick, but

so very happy for the reason!!!! Congrats and how awesome for you both!!!!!!

Nicole W. said...

Till about 13wks..hang in there!!!
xoxox

Kristi Drennan said...

Hey! You may or may not remember me from YSA but I wanted to congratulate you on your new hubby and new baby on the way! So exciting!

When I was pregnant I was seeing a naturopath for other reasons and she told me to take a vitamin b complex to help with nausea and puking and she also said to go get acupunture if it got bad...I took the vitamin b and would only feel a bit sick if I didn't eat fast enough...and that was it. In case ya wanna try. Good luck...pamper yourself!