Sunday, September 07, 2008

Jazzy Dancing To show her love of Football

So today is when it all starts..
My am married to a man who loves football.
Thankfully for both of us, I too enjoy sports, though I was
never a Pro Football fan until last year after we went to a 
Patriots gave live at Gillette Stadium (with awesome seats).

Jazzy who also "loves football" (or at least wearing just the
little jersey around) showed us today her enthusiasum for
the sport.

This is my first time trying to upload a video to the blog and
we are on a Mac and things do not seem to work as easily as 
they should sometimes.

Enjoy

If anyone wants to share with me how to get the "youtube TV" 
in my blog great.. If not.. Please click the link for the 


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Too cute! I love it when she says "cheese!" I have a niece that used to dance like that when she was little, and it would always make me laugh and smile.