Wednesday, February 04, 2009

First Time Tag

Believe it not, I have never been tagged in a blog..
I was on a roll...
However, I will do this one seeing how it is the
first time...


8 FAVORITE SHOWS

1. The Amazing Race
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Criminal Minds
4. Lost
5. 24
6. NCIS
7. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
8. Jeopardy

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to my ultrasound
2. Picked out the nursery paint colour
3. Visited my in laws had lunch with them
4. Grocery shopping
5. Showered *yeah I know its a highlight!*
6. Talked to my sisters and parents
7. Played fetch in the hallway with my cat
8. Kissed my husband goodbye until Friday

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Adam coming home Friday
2. Prenatal Aqua-cise
3. The Twins getting here
4. A trip to Utah with the twins in August
5. SPRING - this winter sucks
6. Golfing in the summer with my husband
7. A good nights sleep - which does not happen often lately
8. The first time the babies will say Momma

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Not sure if I can get 8 but I will try - in no order
1. Irving Big Stop
2. Wendy's
3. The Ale House
4. Suwannas (my favourite)
5. Olive Garden (love that salad)
6. The Thai Hut
7. Earls - though we don't have one here
8. yeah totally ran out

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. To travel with my husband
2. To own a bigger house someday
3. A new hybrid vehicle
4. To have the twins be delivered healthy
5. To be debt free
6. To be given a really great makeup and style lesson
7. To have my sisters live closer to us
8. To love more easily


OK I did it..
I am suppose to tag people now too huh?
OK I tag
Deborah (and her cute new little Abby)
April
BKay
Kellie L
Liss
Chantelle
Bess
Aubrey G

Don't let me down ladies :)

1 comment:

Nicole W. said...

I wish you lived closer I could give you number 6 on your wishlist:(...well the makeup lesson party anyway.
love ya!