Sunday, June 14, 2009

TINY FINGERS TO LITTLE FINGERS

I have been loving watching the little girls grow out of the premie stage and into their newborn stage. We are not certain of their exact weight, but we did put them on the WII fit board with us to weigh them and it looks as though they are 8 pounds plus each. I do not know how long they are except they are long.. However, I look at them and though I would rather have had a normal pregnancy and went to term, I can't imagine having both of those 8 pound babies in me.. YIKES!

Ruby's eyes are progressing and the spots on her retinas have almost disappeared which is FANTASTIC news all around. I Just can't believe how fast these little bundles of joy (most of the time) are growing... Check out their little tiny fingers when they were first born and now 3 months (on the 19th of June) later how much bigger they are...







Ruby now...

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Time flies! I can't believe they're 8lbs already! I couldn't imagine 16 lbs of babies in me either.

Good idea with the Wii fit board for weighing them (too bad we don't have one) But we're going to the Dr's today (6wk check) so we''l see... but the last time we were at the lactation consultants he was 9ls 8oz.

And I've been measuring him with a measuring tape (the kind for sewing) & he went from 19 3/4" to 22"... He's getting so big already! Oh well... like I said... time flies :)

Deborah said...

How funny - I was just looking at Abbi yesterday and thinking that she is twice the size she was when she was born. She's the size that 2 8-lbs twins would be - and you wouldn't want that much baby inside of you!!!