Thursday, June 04, 2009

NURSERY and HOUSE CLOSING

We officially closed on our new house and our old house on June 1st! We have been in the house for a couple of weeks since the 18th of May (Its his grandmothers house we purchased and with the twins coming home they let us move in early) and the house is coming along room by room.
The first room to be finished, (mostly before we even moved in) was the nursery. We are still missing two shelves to put up our anamalz toys. Check them out if you have never seen them before, they are really cute!
So here are a couple of photos of the girls room, I will post photos of the before and after of the rest of the house as we finish it.
This is the room before the changes, it is actually one of the more "normal" least "grannie" rooms in the house before we changed things!








Its amazing how much I love these little girls.. They are starting to get more personality, and though they are not quite 2 weeks with an adjusted age, they are growing like crazy and are both over 7 pounds now. Considering they started at 2-9 and 3-5 at their lowest, they have come a long way in such a short time!

Charlotte already knows how to fold her hands to pray :)



3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute nursery! I can't wait to see the rest of the house. I still need to take pictures of Abbi's room - but I'm waiting for my husband to hang the bookshelf and re-hang the curtains that fell down. Too many other projects keep getting in the way...

I can't believe they are still so small. They are still smaller than Abbi when she was born! But they have definitely come a long way - and they are adorable!

Roth Family said...

Nice work! I really like your nursery. I too can't believe how well your two little ones are doing. It is so neat to see!

Channynba said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their room. It is so girly and pink.