Saturday, September 05, 2009

Seeing Double (YES another Photo)

I am amazed everyday by how fast our little girls are growing.
They are starting to discover the things they like and dislike more.
One thing they LOVE right now is being outside, which is wonderful but will suck for me when winter get here. Today they just laid on a blanket with their feet in the grass for over an hour, and anyone with twins (or one baby for that matter) knows how rare and precious having one to sit on the grass and read with them can be.

They looked so cute out there I just had to get a photo...

Though Charlotte is still a little heavier than Ruby, they are certainly without a question *not that there ever was one* identical twin girls!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the picture!! They definitely are identical - and I can't believe how much bigger they look already!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Wish I could see 'em! -Leah