Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic

So I have been watching the girls grow so fast and we had our NICU follow up a couple days ago and it made me very nostalgic for the little tiny bundles that really did nothing but cuddle and sleep!
Do not get me wrong, they are a lot easier (not easy) now that they can move about on their own and feed themselves and play with each other, but oh they were so little!

Check out their first diapers at the NICU compared to their diapers now! (another plug for applecheeks) Look how they have grown!!!
Oh so tiny, oh so grateful they are healthy and happy little girls!
(I have to remind myself that because they are far from adorable little girls today!)

What are you thankful for today??




Ruby's Foot




Day one with Charlotte before going into her incubator 

3 comments:

The Super Seven said...

It's amazing how far they have come and how fast they can change and grow. Hard to believe that they'll be one next month.....it makes me sad thinking that Cooper will be one too!!
The post does make me excited though for the twins we are getting in my family. Hopefully they'll get to stay inside a little longer then your sweeties but guaranteed they won't be massive like the babies I birth. It's going to be a fun time!!!

The Full Nelson said...

Oh wow, what a cute little diaper!! I find it so hard to believe how quickly they grow...it feels like Karington just turned one (I was so sad since I thought she was my last baby) but now she's 16 months. Same with Ethan...I feel like he was just born and he's 3.5

A Jaded Mama said...

They are doing MAGNIFICENTLY! Go you! I'm not sure I've ever seen such a gorgeous set of twins.

And thank you for the plug :)