Tuesday, June 17, 2008

UTAH


Granted I have been home from my Utah visit for about
a week and a half, but I had to say how enjoyable my
visit was... I got to finally see my new sweet little niece
Hazel...  She loved me :)  It had been over a year since I had
been down to Utah, and it was a much overdo trip.

I had a great time with my 7 nieces and nephews.
Went to Lagoon with Samuel, Alina, Cameron and
Cray-Cray .. They had a fun time watching their Aunt
Jenny scream her head off on the roller coasters.

I am a terrible aunt and really only had my camera out
the first day..



















Henri was a bit shy with me at first, seeing how long it has
been and  how young he was when he last saw me.  
However, he warmed up quickly which was fun.  

I must say he made me tear up when I was leaving.
I spent some time down in Springville with Bess and Micah
and the kids, and then up to Roy with Amie and Gary and 
the kids.   When Henri realized I was not coming back with
them to Springville he asked me if I could come because
"I always misses you Jenny".. Lets just say I melted...

I wish both sisters would just figure out some way to come
live closer to me.  I miss them and the kids way too much.


















Its amazing how much he looks like Bess.... 

No comments: