Top 10 things I feel guilty about these days
1. Going back to work Monday - even if for a short time
2. Not getting to church as often as I should because the twins nap time is right during the first meeting and our day is turned upside down if they don't get that nap, and they don't nap on us.
3. Not keeping the house as tidy and clean as it should be seeing how I am home all day
4. Not feeling/looking what I wanted to look 1 year post baby!
5. Not making dinner every night for my husband
6. Not being more grateful for everything I do have and wanting what I don't have!
7. Sometimes envying mothers who just have one baby at a time.. (I know odd but it would be easier to get out more often)
8. Not exercising more
9. Some days not even getting out of my pjs
10. Wishing I could get away from my life for a good week..
I KNOW I should not feel so guilty - and I KNOW people are going to say that comes with motherhood, but still... It really can get me down from time to time...but I am trying!! Who knows how long I will last at work, and I KNOW (or HOPE) eventually I will get back into my favourite jeans, and my life will eventually get easier..
Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the life that I have, I think I just need a break, and realize I am not going to get it anytime soon (just like most moms)