Saturday, May 08, 2010

10 Things I love about today

1.  The twins are in bed and it is 713

2.  Taking the twins grocery shopping - they LOVE sitting in the cart side by side and looking at everything (though when we went by the bananas it was a bit of a scene with them wanting one ASAP!)

3.  Charlotte taking 5 steps today - 2 and stopping and staying standing up and 3 more!

4.  Ruby actually attempting to walk and when standing up so still - SO PROUD

5.  Listening to my husband and Jazzy bake cookies in her Easy Bake Oven - Oh how I love him

6.  Watching GLEE with my husband while everyone slept - (he actually thinks it is funny)

7.  Treating myself to Brie cheese and French Baguette

8.  Fitting into my jeans comfortably (though not my favourite jeans yet)

9.  Putting together my Mothers Day gift for my Mom

10.Wearing my Ruby ballet shoes today ( I heart them)

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Well I'm smitten with your shoes. And I'm loving you love list. Happy Mommy's Day :)

Deborah said...

I think I need to try to make one of these lists tonight - just so that I can end the day on a positive note!