So a blog I follow - Busy Bee Lauren has been doing a week long of top tens. I however, have not been doing that but decided to join her in her latest one.. Top 10 things which make me cry - like every time!
I was not sure if I could find 10 because lets face it - I never cry!! OK, I know I joke, but most my my crying involved movies, songs, TV shows, or babies!
So I have decided to go for the movie moments!
1. Pride and Prejudice - picking only one spot in the "movie" it terribly difficult because I LOVE LOVE the entire A&E 6 hour version! If you have only watched the newer version and loved it, I highly suggest you watch the true 6 hours of it!
2. Forrest Gump - Plenty of times through the movie but the ending when he is talking to Jenny's Grave is one of the most touching moments in movie history (IMO)
3. She's Having a Baby - Plenty of people probably have not seen this movie, and let me be honest not the worlds greatest movie, but I LOVE it.. and anyone with any type of heart would cry at some points in this movie! (keep in mind 1988 movie folks!)
4. Charly - A Mormon Made movie that would touch the heart of anyone who has ever loved or hoped to love! (Just adding this clip makes me cry)
5. Dead Poet's Society - If you have not seen it, please watch it! This is one of my favourite scenes from the movie - actually pretty much anyones favourite scene who has seen the movie!
6. Gladiator - Perhaps the ending scene is not the one I should use, but I love the music.. This movie does not only make me cry because it is sad and beautiful, but because it is movie brilliance..
7. Anne of Green Gables - It is hard to find a good video of Anne of Green Gables - and I don't have the time to upload one of my own, so I will post two! One of the scenes which breaks my heart every time when Gilbert says "please say yes" and the other is a good mix of scenes from their "journey"
8. Busy Bee Lauren and I have this one in common! Sense and Sensibility - I am a mess by the end of the movie and really - I laugh sometimes because I cry as much as she does and I KNOW I would be in the same lack of control of my emotions!
9. Message in a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks - Enough Said really! The ending of this movie breaks my heart in two every time... I do not know why I torture myself with it really... (it ends before she finishes the letter so watch clip 14 too!)
10. What list would not be complete without Notting Hill -